Saturday, October 9, 2010

Process; A New Body

I have created my first Ribcage prototype. Originally I wanted to have 3 ‘bodies’ however time is not on my side this semester. I was hoping that this ribcage would be the final outcome however I need to tweak a few things so another one has to be made.

Also I have changed my proposal a fair bit to make it easier for me and hopefully I will be able to create more technical and fashion based outcomes. It has occurred to me that I haven’t made anything wearable since menswear over a year ago so it would be great for my technical skills and to launch into 4th year with a better understanding of pattern/toile process.

This is my mannequin for design:

I wil be creating 3 outfits; each with a hidden garment and overgarment (hopefully)


Horrid photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment